Skip to Main Content

Reporting Changes-Burlington Homes and Spencer Brown Thomas Homes

  • You must fill out a change form at the main office (133 N. Ireland St)
  • Change form must be completed in its entirety with dates, signatures, and contact information
  • You must include the necessary documentation such as:
    • Voluntary Support form (must be notarized)
    • Childcare form (for child care expense)
    • 12-month child support print out
    • Student status information
    • Social Security award letter
    • SSI award letter
    • 12-month print out of paid medical expenses (if applicable)
    • SNAP verification (provide print out from DSS or provide your card)
    • Bank form (verification of accounts)
    • VA award letter
    • Pell Grant information
    • If requesting to add someone to your lease, you must provide a certified copy of their birth certificate, social security card, valid picture ID (if 18 years old or older) and proof of guardianship (if applicable) *BHA will obtain verification of employment

For more information contact: 336-226-8421 ext. 201 or 336-229-0989