Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm (Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
Maintenance Service Request Process:
- Dial 336-226-8421 and ask for the maintenance department or ext 212 and leave message
- Provide your name, address, phone number and information about your service request.
Emergency Service Request (after hours)
- Dial 336-226-8421
- Provide your name, address, phone number and information about your service request to the answering service attendant. The attendant will have the maintenance technician contact you.
- You MUST stay near the phone until the afterhours maintenance technician contacts you. If you do not have a contact number or cannot stay near the phone, we cannot assist you. It is important that you provide the correct information when placing your call.
- The maintenance staff may ask you to trouble shoot and assist with gathering more information about your service request. This process will help the maintenance technician address calls efficiently.
*Calls made after normal business hours are considered overtime calls
The following are considered emergencies for after-hours Maintenance calls:
- No heat (in severe weather only, inside temperature must be below 60 degrees)
- No refrigeration
- No electricity
- No hot water (may require that you wait until the next business day)
- Burst water lines
- Elevator issues (Burlington Homes only)
- Fire alarm (low battery signal may be required to wait until the next business day)
- Gas leak (does not apply to Spencer Brown Thomas or Burlington Homes)
- Commode clogged
- Air conditioner not working (call to have next business day service arranged)
*If you request service and the maintenance technician determines your situation was not an emergency or is resident neglect, you will be charged the overtime rate.
* Please avoid calling the after-hours line for routine maintenance repairs.
* Do not allow your children to call the maintenance department.