Cone Health COVID-19 Testing
Cone Health is offering COVID-19 testing on Thursday, July 9th from 8:30am-11:00am while supplies last.
What to Bring With You
• Photo ID
• Insurance card if applicable (Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross, United Healthcare, etc.)
• Please wear a mask and plan to remain
Consider getting tested if you...
• Have symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough,sore throat and fever
• Have spent time with someone with symptoms of COVID-19
• Are 65 years of age or older
• Have health conditions like lung disease,heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or other underlying conditions
• Have recently lived or worked in a nursing home, group home, correctional facility, homeless shelter, or migrant farmworker camp
• Are a front-line or essential worker (store clerk, bus driver, childcare) in settings where social distancing is difficult to maintain
Click here for more information.